Tuesday 14 October 2014

Some coincidence

So after finishing the previous post, I went out of my room to my charging phone and had some whatsapp conversation with my chem teacher. The conversation somehow went to H3 and he is sad that less people want to take H3 chem. I tell him that maybe people lose confidence after promos and think they can't qualify for H3. He replies that then these kind of people cannot take H3 because H3 requires a "child like dream". Funny how I just finished a post on that.

So I replied him, then a lot of people can't meet this criteria because very few people have a child like dream nowaday.

Lol I sound so pessimistic.

Actually deep down, I feel that everyone has that child like dream. But most are not awaken. The dream fall asleep as the people grew up. They will be forgotten in a corner, or kept in confinement within a nicely locked up box.

寻梦
在水中的倒影
在斑斓的星空
在玄幻的光影
在婉转的旋律

找不到
回忆被遗忘的过去
久违的快乐
一直锁在心里


还在那
孤寂角落里
把心灵上的灰吹走
拾梦

Suddenly feeling poetic. I'm a poet now.

No comments:

Post a Comment