Saturday 13 June 2020

New update...yay?

Hihi

A new update to an outdated blog, who would have expected this, just like the Spanish Inquisition. Yeah yeah I was childish and I look back at my posts with cringe and agony whatnot. The layout of the blog is as old fashioned as the idea of blog itself. I finished high school and JC and university just like a normal person growing up in a normal city. For future reference this year is also the year of coronavirus which turned out to be apparently a big thing and shops and school and most daily activities are suspended, not like it makes much of a difference anyway to a person like me who couldn't get my body off my bed most of the time.

Now that you are all caught on let's move on to the real purpose of this blog post. The reason, the ultimate cause for the creation of this post, is that I am extremely bored and can't think of something better to do. Maybe with the world in havoc it will be a good idea to reflect on my life and make some worthy improvements.

So I have decided to look at some of my older posts for inspirations and list down some activities here, so I will actually get to DO them.

- further my programming, perhaps by building a small project
- play around with Arduino, which I bought recently
- finish up my lessons on L8-total synthesis. Actually this one is a must, since I signed up for supervision (after the exam, what a weirdo right)
- cook up some good food
- master a song on piano
- draw some cool pics
- do some handicraft, some set that I have bought ages ago
- start (and finish) the 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- update my cv and put it online for no good reason
- revise JC vectors so I can teach my tuition student#
- get useful study material out of Moodle and into a google account for juniors to look at, before I graduate
- learn cocktail mixing
- learn animation and do a small project
- watch some good movies with jf
- brush up on Japanese
- deepen my learning of organic chemistry

Ay I really have no idea what to do with my life. I need a bigger goal, something that I can work towards. It is scary to think that you have to choose something and make a career out of it. I am definitely not prepared for adulthood. I still feel like I am 17 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment