Thursday 29 August 2013

Fantasies

Today, I'm in this very dreamy mood.

I miss my childhood! I miss believing that Santa is real and the world is a happy place for everyone. I miss all the stories I heard when I'm young. I miss spending hours of my time playing and reading picture book. I miss how easily I used to imagine bizarre things. I need to find back my imagination. I need to find back my happiness. I need to find back my innocence.

Sometimes, you just stare out of your window and gaze at the sky. And your wild imagination will take you to wonderful places. And you will smile sheepishly. Then you will feel very happy as though you are snuggling under your cosy blanket and all the warmth is embracing you.

Sometimes, it is really necessary to escape the reality and to your dream world. Then you play as much as you want in that alternate dimension,the world that is only accessible to you. Your secret place. Then when you come back, you will be recharged with happiness.

Always be a child at heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment